时间：2020-05-07 18:40:58本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚薇 我要投稿
英 [?ri?sntli] 美 [?ri?sntli]
until recently adj. 直到最近
recently, latelyrecently 可用来指一段时间，也可指某一时刻
She put on weight recently. 她最近体重增加了。
There has been a drop in crime recently. 近来犯罪率有所降低。
I got a letter from her quite recently. 我就在最近还收到她的一封来信。
My pop recently retired from work. 我爸最近退休了。
He has recently been promoted. 他最近升职了。
I’ve only recently started learning French. 我只是最近才开始学法语的。
The club has recently appointed a caretaker manager. 俱乐部最近任命了一名临时代理经理。
Recently I saw her very little. 最近我很少见到她。
Recently John has been doing his work quite regularly. 近来约翰工作一直很有规律。
Recently, he has been working on his master’s degree at the university. 最近，他在大学攻读硕士学位。
用于as recently as：
As recently as six months ago her name was almost unknown in Britain. 就在6个月前，她的名字在英国还几乎是无人知晓的。
1. The council recently drew fire for its intervention in the dispute.
2. New $750,000 infomercials, featuring artists like Cher, have recently hit the screens.
3. He recently did the catering for a presidential reception.
4. The banks have had precious little to celebrate recently.
5. She has recently begun to slouch over her typewriter.
6. Columbia recently resigned the band for a cool $30 million.