时间：2020-05-07 18:36:19本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚薇 我要投稿
英 [r??si?v] 美 [r??si?v]
[ 过去式 received 过去分词 received 现在分词 receiving 第三人称单数 receives ]
acknowledge receipt of , to hand
accept, receiveaccept 接受 I received a gift, but I didn't accept it.
measure for( v.+prep. )
measure off( v.+adv. )
measure out( v.+adv. )
measure up( v.+adv. )
measure up to( v.+adv.+prep. )
for good measure
get〔take〕 the measure of
give full measure
make to measure
1. Children at school receive coloured stars for work well done.
2. She went to New York to receive the award in person.
3. When we are off sick, we only receive half pay.
4. Volunteers receive ?21 pocket money each week, accommodation and expenses.
5. She arrived to receive the sash of office from the outgoing president.
6. They will receive their awards at a ceremony in Stockholm.